Custom Search

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Team Work Makes the Dream Work

http://successwithcorey.com/
I can't express the way I feel.
This sensation is oh so real.
I think about it and it's not a dream.
I'm so glad life is about a team. 
It's not just about me or you.
It's about US collectively, so we can make it through.
We will face hardships and have a stressed mind.
But the team will be there to motivate your behind.
You may think you can face life all along,
Maybe you can but you will be much greater.
If you had a team now, rather than later.
And I'm talking about every little thing. 
Once you realize this your mind will sing. 
As mine does every single day.
For I have realized this is the only way.
For us all to get what we want. 
It's by helping others get what they want. 
Through the power of working together as a team.
As soon as you realize this you will live your DREAM!!!


http://successwithcorey.com/
To Your Success,
Corey Otten

2 comments:

Linda Gardner said...

I love you! We're on the championship gold medal team! You always help me, and I'm so thankful!

\m/ breezy r!ot said...

You're amazing and I'm so proud of you!! <3